Thursday, March 5, 2009

Minky Blankies

I have had a few people ask me where they can buy the minky blankies from, so here is the info!
My amazing friend, Kelly, orders this special material from Los Angeles and is VERY talented at making them. She has TONS of really cute fabric and you can pick and chose your fabrics, or you can buy one pre-made!! She sells these at boutiques, but if you check out her blog and mention you got the info from Jakey's Blankies, she will give you $15 off each blanket!! And, if you don't live locally, she will ship for FREE!!!! These would make GREAT babyshower gifts and so unique too!! They are so soft, I love to sit and cuddle with them! She is so talented and has LOTS of other really cute items! Check them out!!

1 comments:

Gardner Family said...

I love her stuff and her sewing classes! I love MY (not my kids) huge minky blanket and of course my kids loves their own blankets. Minky is my new obsession!