Today marks 1 month since Jake became our angel. Sara, our amazing photographer, sent me the photos about 2 weeks ago, but I haven't had the heart to publish them, but the photos are BEAUTIFUL, and I really loved how they made the day a beautiful day to remember. I really have no regrets from the day.
My amazing sister-in-law, Jenn, made this beautiful entry table of all of Jake's things. It was perfect to show all of the few things we had of Jake's. Thank you, Jenn!!
The viewing was amazing. I don't think we realized how many people we knew, and how many people cared about us and Jake!! It was very touching. Thank you to all those who came!
This is my niece, Kacie. I love this photo
Instead of having the mortuary drive Jake to the cemetery, we chose to take him in our burb. It was the first and last time he would drive in our car, and the only time we were able to drive together as a family!
Tyler was the sole Pall Bearer. It made you realize how small the casket was. Too small.....
After the dedication of the grave, we were given a great idea to let off balloons. My Mom blew up TONS of balloons and brought them to the cemetery. I was told this was going to be my favorite part, and I must say, I LOVED it!!
Baby blue, just like Jake...
These were our 5. I didn't remember that they were together, but they were!!
Everybody watching the balloons. I think this picture is so neat! I did love this part.
This was our nurse, Nicole. She was our nurse for 2 weekends in a row and we LOVED her! She worked the Sunday night before Jake passed and then stayed THE WHOLE DAY following to help us while we said goodbye. She was still there when we left around 8pm Monday night! She was amazing! I love you, Nicole!

This is my new friend, Heidi. She has an Angel Jersey. Heidi and Chris were, and still are, so supportive to our family! This was the first day we had met and we will be forever friends!
My friend, Shelley, made me this beautiful necklace. I love being able to have Jake so close to my heart. She also designed our programs! Thank you, Shelley!
I love my handsome husband! I definately married well!!
Thank you to all who shared in Jake's special day. I miss my little guy so much that it hurts, but I love looking back on these photos because it reminds me of the peace I felt that day. I know I will see him again and get to raise him, without the difficulties he had with his body. I cling to that with every fiber of my being. I know he is watching over our family.
I love you, Jake! We will see you soon!
I love you, Jake! We will see you soon!
























12 comments:
I'm sure today is a very hard day for you, I just want you to know you are in our thoughts and prayers. How precious little Jake is and how happy he must be to be free of pain and back in the arms of Our Heavenly Father. I hope that brings you some comfort. Take care..... Netso
These pictures really are great and I want to thank you for posting them. The photographer really did a great job! I just wanted to let ya know I am thinking about you and your family and giving you all virtual hugs from Safford! Your family is Eternal and Forever and an example to many including me! Thank you!
Odd as it is, i feel very comforted right now. You would think looking at your post would send me into orbit but all i feel is peace. I can tell you are an amazing family and I can't wait to meet. You are special, and so is little Baby Jake. How lucky is he to be living in a wonderful place, free of pain and wordly trials? Thank you for sharing this day with us.
Wow, what amazing pictures! Thank you for sharing. You still amaze me every day. I'm so blessed to have you in my life!! I know Jake is watching over his family. And I know you will be together forever. Love you so much!!
Who was that photographer? She did a great job of making us look amazing even after crying all day. I need a copy for sure. I also love that photo of Kacie and need one of those too. I will come out and see the whole disk. D
All of them are beautiful, she really captured the peace and spirit that were there.
We will FOREVER be friends, we share a very special bond and I like to think that so do our Angels. It was a beautiful day, everything about it was perfect! Some day I'd love to come over and see every picture, if you're willing and wanting to share. I love you Liz and am always here!
Thank you so much for sharing those amazing pictures. I know you said the day was perfect and I can see that in the pictures. You are such a strong person. I love you!
Each month is hard in it's own unique way. My heart goes out to you.
We got Kamber's headstone set yesterday and I have to say that it is beautiful. I noticed a balloon not to far from Kamber that had a basketball, soccer ball, all kinds of sports on it. I was curious so I walked over and noticed it was Baby Jakes spot. There was a sweet spirit there as I looked down at his plot and Kamber's. What special children we truly have.
Sending you Love,
Jen (Angel Kamber's Mommy)
I don't know if you remember me we were in Summerfield
Ward with Bishop Jenson about 6 years ago. Jenna and Damon Lines. Anyways I am so sorry to hear about your baby. We are praying for you and your family. My cousin aiylene bates was in your ward about a year ago. She lived in the providence homes. Well she lost her 2 month old while in Summerfield ward. They didn't know until the autopsy she had a severe heart defect. She said Heavenly Father knew she could never handle seeing her baby suffering. She says she knew that was why she passed. My heart goes out to you and all the people who watch their sweet babies suffer these afflictions. The thing that helped my cousin is she knows she isn't suffering anymore. I ache for you and I hope you feel the Savior bearing you up in these times. You are amazing, much love to you guys- The Lines Family
These photos are amazing. I want to see all of them. I love the sisters one and the one of you and Tyler is amazing! You guys look great. The balloon one is the best though. It is as though it was a magazing cover or something! Can I get copies? I am so happy she was there to capture the moments of the day.
Heidi one more comment from me! I read your profile and I think we were friends in Heaven-Anne of Green Gables-just watched it last weekend all of them and cried! Who cries at AOGG? Nich Lache-Jessica is missing out, he's my fav. Books, cooking, easy crafts, you read my mind! I love it!!!!
Post a Comment