Saturday, March 14, 2009

Jake

Jake Alan Dennison



Jake Alan Dennison
Was born January 21, 2009
Became our Angel February 9, 2009
Arizona, USA

"While we are mourning the loss of our friend,
others are rejoicing to meet him behind the veil."
-John Taylor

We love you, Baby Jake!
We will see you soon!
Love, Dad, Mom, Maddie, Payton and Lexi

This is from a website called namesinthesand.net They will write anyone's name in the sand and take a beautiful photo for free, as long as they are angels. What a sweet thing for them to do! Jake's looks amazing, as do they all! Check them out!!

7 comments:

dezertgirlaz said...

Oh my gosh Liz that picture is just breath taking! I have never heard of that website but what a cool thing!

Alleman Family said...

That is so beautiful! What a cool website!

Mary said...

oh so beautiful...how sweet! that's one for the wall! We love baby Jake!

Angela said...

Thanks so much for posting the picture. I have a friend who lost twins and I am soooo excited to share this site with them so they can have a beautiful picture to remember their sweet angels too!
Love ya!

Donelle said...

I love it!!

Bella Beginnings said...

This is so cool. Seriously so pretty as well. What a cool site!

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog. I am so sorry for you loss. We lost our son almost 6 years ago to HLHS. The website namesinthesand is so awesome. Thank you. I hope for peace and pray for you and your family.