Thursday, March 19, 2009

Haha!!

My little Lexi is SO funny!! I have to record this, since this is my journal.
I was at the computer today and Lexi came up and asked, "Mommy, where does Jake poop?"
Haha!! Wow, I didn't expect that!! I tried to explain (while not laughing), "Well, he is a spirit right now, so he doesn't poop."
She looked confused, then said, "But everyone poops."
I couldn't quite figure out how to answer, so I said, "Well, where do you think Jake poops?"
She responded, "I think he poops in his diaper."
"Perfect!" I responded, "I think you are right!"
Then she asked, "Where does he pee?"
I asked her back, "Where do you think he pees?"
She replied, again, "In his diaper."
"Yup!" I said. It sounds good to me, for now!!
Haha!! Not really a question I thought would come up!! Gotta love Lexi!!

4 comments:

J and L Palmer said...

haha, super cute lexi!

dezertgirlaz said...

That's my girl!!

Brittany said...

These are the moments with my girls I love. They ask me if Daxton is bigger than Isabella. They ask if he can walk. They say I bet he is talking now mama. And many many more.

Bella Beginnings said...

I am going to write a book for her for when she gets older so she will know how much we all enjoyed her little lexisms! Seriously adorable.