Hi Everyone, No baby yet, but the GREAT news is that I found my camera cord that plugs into my computer, so I can download photos!
I have TONS to blog about, but don't know when I will get to it, so I will let you know what me and my kids did today, and we will go from there! :)
I was supposed to have a Dr's appt today, so my sister Katie babysat my kiddos. She is on Student Council at Westwood, and they were going to be in the parade, so she had my kids on the truck, all decked out in blue and orange, and they got to be in a parade! 
They thought it was the BEST!! My dr's office ended up being closed, so I got to get home in time to see them in the parade! How fun! Thanks, Katie!
When we got home this afternoon, my kids saw the sprinklers on and asked if they could play in them. I looked at our thermometer and it said 81', yes, that is right, 81', so they got in their swimsuits, played in the sprinklers and had popsicles!!bring on the Summer!
After tomorrow's appointment, hopefully we will know when I will deliver!! (we are hoping for Wednesday!!)





3 comments:
Liz! yay for your baby! so exciting! our kids played outside all day too... we made snowcones!
Hey Liz,
Good luck with everything with baby! I can't believe it was 81 there. 4 days ago here it was -20!!!! I have never been so cold in my life. Let us know how everything goes with baby boy and know that you're in our prayers! Love you, EmJoy
My mom called me today and said that it was a wopping 80 degrees today! I'm so freakin' jelous!! I think we hit 20 yesterday... Good luck with your cute baby boy... I'm thinking about you and your family and praying lots! Love You!
Post a Comment