Wednesday, January 21, 2009

D-day!!!

So, I am currently sitting in L&D at St. Joseph's, and I have just received my first round of antibiotics, and the pitocin will start soon! So baby "Jake" will be coming today!! Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers! We will hopefully post photos and updates after he is born!! Thank you to everyone for your love and support, and for what is to come!! Thanks!!
Here is what I looked like as I checked in


Here is me in the bed




And here is my TEENY TINY room that I am in until I deliver, that I also have to share a bathroom! YUCK!!!! They say after delivery I should have my own-if not, I"m checking out tonight!




And here is my support team!!
Poor guy is going to be spending his birthday in a hospital!!
Happy Birthday tomorrow, Tyler!! I love you!!

9 comments:

Kristy F. said...

Liz, You are too cute. I can't believe you are blogging while in the hospital. That's too funny. I will keep Jake in my thoughts today as will you and Tyler. I'll see you soon. I'm sure I'll hear from my mom when you deliver :)

Julz said...

Yeah! You do look so cute for labor! Good Luck!

stacy said...

good luck sweet friend! jake is in my thoughts and prayers and so are you. :)

Mary said...

Hang in there... you can do. We love you guys! All our prays are for you today! Jake is so lucky to have wonderful mother and father...can't wait to see him on the blog!!!!!

weaverfam said...

Good luck Liz! Let us know what we can do to help you.

Bella Beginnings said...

You look so amazing! I can't believe how small that room was and that you had to share a bathroom... yucky. I had to share with Addily and it was nasty!
I am happy that the delivery went well and that I could be there to see Jake. He is beautiful. My prayers are with you!

dezertgirlaz said...

Yay for the arrival of baby Jake! Hope you are both doing well! I also wanted to give Tyler a big Happy Birthday shout out today as well! Don't worry my friend you will get your cake eventually LOL! You have not been forgotten about!

Connie said...

Congratulations! I'm so ready to have this baby, but I'm barely halfway there! Thanks for stopping by my blog, your family is super cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Liz, You look so gorgeous!!! There are so many dad's whose kids are born the day before their birthday!! This happened to 2 of my brothers...seems so unlikely, but what a wonderful birthday present!