Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 6-Quiet!!


I don't have my camera right now, so I will post photos of today after I get my camera back.
After the terrifying day yesterday, I had a talk with Jake and told him he had to be calm and quiet and good all day! And, he was! Tyler went back to work today so he could have more time off after the surgery, so my mom spent last night with me, and all day with me too! She even got to hold him for 1 1/2 hours and he was PERFECT for her! All of his stats were great! He loves Grandma Treats!! My brothers and their wives came to meet their new nephew, which, of course, they thought he was adorable! All through the day they told us the surgery was scheduled for Thursday at 7:30am. Around 5:30pm the head surgeon came in to talk to us, and guess what?? He changed the surgery to Wed at 7:30am!! YIKES!! He said it wasn't any reason in particular except that his 7:30 patient was too sick to have surgery, so he was bumping Jake up! So, Tyler brought the kids up to spend a little time with Jake, my parents came, and Tyler's mom and sisters came as well! Carlene got to hold him, then my dad did too! It was really sweet for his grandparents to be able to hold him before his surgery! We also took another family photo, so I will post that soon!!
So, surgery tomorrow bright and early! I don't think I will sleep at all!!

Ok, here are the photos!

Our latest family photo!
Grandma Treats
Grandma Dennison
Grandpa Palmer (look how small he is compared to my dad's hands! So cute!)

0 comments: