Wednesday, April 1, 2009

San Diego Temple

We took the kids to the San Diego temple and walked around the grounds. It is beautiful and majestic! You can't help but feel the spirit here!!

The kids loved playing on the big hill and also asked lots of questions regarding the Angel Moroni. It was a great teaching experience, since the Arizona Temple doesn't have the Angel Moroni! If you are ever in San Diego, be sure to stop by! Even if you drive on I5 in San Diego, you will drive RIGHT by it!!

4 comments:

Mindi D said...

That is a pretty temple! I'm glad you took a vacation with your family! I'm excited for you to visit Salt Lake, you'll love the temple. Let me know when you decide to go, i'd love to try and go with you if i can. Have a safe trip and see you soon!

Amber Nichols said...

Why do you think I got married there instead of here! Have you ever been inside? You can see Moroni from the inside too, very impressive! Lots of windows and light and live plants inside.

dezertgirlaz said...

Love the San Diego Temple! I love all the Spires or however you spell them. It reminds me of a castle kind of.

Bella Beginnings said...

How fun that you guys went. I remember going as a child to the open house and being so in awe at the inside and how beautiful it was! Seriously amazing. I need to go back as an adult! Great photo of the kids!