My birthday is on Wed, but my friends had something planned and they wanted me to stay home ALL DAY on Monday!! It was the BEST day ever! starting at 8:30am I got a new visitor every 15 mninutes!! They each brought me a rose and some brought cards or treats! It was so fun! Even Lexi, Maddie and Payton brought me flowers! It ended with Tyler bringing me 2 dozen red roses! So, now I have 2 dozen red roses and 2 dozen pinkish roses! They are beautiful and my house smells SO GOOD!! Thank you to everyone who participated! I felt so loved and had so much fun finding out who the next visitor was! It was GREAT!!
One other surprise was a gift from Kelly. She is the one helping us with Jakey's Blankies. She made Jake a giraffe patterned blanket right after his first surgery because we were too afraid to use the white one. It was so soft and we wrapped him in it during his last moments here on earth and when the kids got to hold him after he passed away. This blanky means a lot to me, and Kelly put his blanket into a larger blanket that our whole family can wrap up in. The inset is Jake's original blankie! Isn't it so sweet! I cried!! And, then I snuggled in it in between visitors! Thanks, Kelly!!

Here are my beautiful Flowers that I got throughout the day-and the cards!
Here are my beautiful flowers on my beautiful piano!
Here are the beautiful flowers Tyler bought me!
Thank you so much! I had a GREAT birthday!!







11 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday tomorrow!! That is the cutest thing i've ever heard of, you have really nice friends!! And I love the blanket
:( How sweet is that?? Have a most wonderful day tomorrow! Love ya!
What a thoughtful thing to do. It had to have been an exciting day. I hope you have a super day tomorrow.
Happy Birthday to you! If anyone deserves to have a special day you do! How wonderful to have so many great friends and family members! That blanket is so darling and sweet! What a treasure. Have a great day tomorrow!
Love ya, Libbis Grammy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LIZ, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! I know, I know, I've never sounded better Hu??? What an awesome day you had! But to have great friends you need to be one. looks like you've rubbed off on a few people!! Love ya, Netso
Happy Birthday, Liz! :)
Happy Birthday!! How fun to have so many visitors! hope your day is super fun today too!
What a wonderful gift! Friends are the best! Have a super great birthday!
You are the best! We love you LIZ! Dont worry the party isnt over yet...:)
Happy Birthday. That would of been great to have had your suit for your birthday. Too bad Idid not know. Hope you had a great day.
What a wonderful birthday. Your friend who made Jake's blanket into a family sized blanket, God Bless Her!!! What a beautiful and thoughtful gift.
It was great to see you on Thursday night, wish we'd had a chance to talk more....
those pictures are awesome. I'm gald that I could be part of your special 31st birthday. :-)
Post a Comment