Saturday, April 18, 2009

BIG TROUBLE!!

Last night Lexi was being really quiet, so I decided to go find her. Well, you know kids are being naughty when they are quiet and Lexi is NO exception!! I walked into the bathroom and found drawings all over the walls and floors. We had just bought Lexi tub crayons, so I wasn't worried about it, but Lexi thought she was in BIG trouble, so as soon as I saw the floor she started crying! It was all I could do to keep from laughing. I wasn't mad at all (if it had been real crayon, I might have gotten a bit upset!) but she didn't know that! Then, I called Tyler's name so he could survey the damage and she almost fell apart! She wouldn't stop crying! I promise, we didn't even get mad!! It was hilarious! Well, at least she knows right from wrong! She cleaned it up, but boy was she sad!! Haha!!

6 comments:

Netso said...

Ha Ha Ha what a little artist!!! Do you think Picasso's mom got mad????

Donelle said...

I LOVE that picture! She is just too cute. A talented artist as well.

Heidi Ann said...

So she's an aspiring artist! I love her face, crying in the corner, so classic!

dezertgirlaz said...

I just don't think I can say it enough I just love this girl!!

Amber Nichols said...

Kaylani and Brielle did that to my closet once with real crayons! I know those two are causing trouble if they are being quiet!

J and L Palmer said...

i bought arys washable crayons and it is the best thing i could have ever done. her favorite thing to do is color all over her books, and wiping it off! it entertains her for hours!