This year for Easter we decided to try something new. We went up to the Cabin!! We had a GREAT time! We arrived Thursday night. Friday we hung out, played outside, then went fishing!
Here is Lexi and her small pink princess pole! It caught her the biggest fish last year! Haha!

Yeah!! Payton caught one!

Yeah, Maddie caught one!

Yeah!! Daddy caught one!

Here is Daddy showing his fish to Lexi. She was fascinated.
Unfortunately, Lexi never caught a fish! She was ok with that because the wind started to blow and it got a bit chilly!!
That night it started getting cold, but stayed warm by the fire! The next morning we woke up to this:

Luckily we had some snow gear (gloves, boots, hats, etc) and the kids went outside and had fun in the snow. They even made some snow people! They said the little one was Jake. I love how they love to include him in things!!
I'm not sure what this face was for, maybe cause it was so cold outside?? Haha, that's my Lexi!

(Now, before any of you say, I'm sure it wasn't that cold, well, just know that it didn't get above 35'that day. So, it was pretty cold. Especially for April in AZ!!)
It was too cold to play outside all day, so we decorated Easter eggs!! The kids had a great time and I think the eggs turned out pretty well!!


Sunday morning was still CHILLY but we got ready for church. Our Easter outfits were definitely springy!! My poor kiddos were freezing!


But, that didn't stop Lexi from dancing in her dress and twirling! She knew she was a princess!

On the way home we stopped by Jakey's grave to put flowers, a balloon and a few Easter eggs filled with notes the kids had written. Thank you to whoever put some white flowers on his grave. That was very sweet. Here are all my kiddos!

We also stopped by Grandpa Dennison's grave (Tyler's dad). He passed away a little over 2 years ago.

I'm glad we know about the resurrection and that we will be with Jake forever and get to see him and Tyler's dad again!! It definitely means so much more to us now. We can hardly wait for that day to come! Hope you had a great Easter too!
Yeah!! Payton caught one!
Yeah, Maddie caught one!
Yeah!! Daddy caught one!
Here is Daddy showing his fish to Lexi. She was fascinated.
Unfortunately, Lexi never caught a fish! She was ok with that because the wind started to blow and it got a bit chilly!!
That night it started getting cold, but stayed warm by the fire! The next morning we woke up to this:
Luckily we had some snow gear (gloves, boots, hats, etc) and the kids went outside and had fun in the snow. They even made some snow people! They said the little one was Jake. I love how they love to include him in things!!
I'm not sure what this face was for, maybe cause it was so cold outside?? Haha, that's my Lexi!
(Now, before any of you say, I'm sure it wasn't that cold, well, just know that it didn't get above 35'that day. So, it was pretty cold. Especially for April in AZ!!)
It was too cold to play outside all day, so we decorated Easter eggs!! The kids had a great time and I think the eggs turned out pretty well!!
Sunday morning was still CHILLY but we got ready for church. Our Easter outfits were definitely springy!! My poor kiddos were freezing!
But, that didn't stop Lexi from dancing in her dress and twirling! She knew she was a princess!
On the way home we stopped by Jakey's grave to put flowers, a balloon and a few Easter eggs filled with notes the kids had written. Thank you to whoever put some white flowers on his grave. That was very sweet. Here are all my kiddos!
We also stopped by Grandpa Dennison's grave (Tyler's dad). He passed away a little over 2 years ago.
I'm glad we know about the resurrection and that we will be with Jake forever and get to see him and Tyler's dad again!! It definitely means so much more to us now. We can hardly wait for that day to come! Hope you had a great Easter too!





9 comments:
Darling kiddos! You might as well have stayed in Utah from the looks of the weather! Glad you had a good day. I love cabins and the outdoors and freezing and the snow HOWEVER I am so ready for sunshine!
Can't wait to see you again.
Libbis Grammy
Looks like you had a fun Easter! I got your picture of snow and surprisingly enough it was actually SUNNY here!! That didn't last long, it's been raining for days now! I'm ready for a trip to AZ!! See you soon!
Our Easter here was sunny and windy but thankfully NO snow. We are not out of the woods yet though...it snowed 3 inches Wednesday....That is spring in Utah though. Its so sweet how the kids remember their brother and in my case sister. My boys made eggs with Avery's name on it. They said they would bring it to her when they died. Still loving our necklaces so much!
Beautiful matching dresses on your girls, they do look like princesses. And Payton is one handsome boy! :)
Oh Liz, Your family is sooo Cute. Looks like you had a great Easter. I miss you guys.
Skylee talked to Elder Palmer the other night, He's suppose to be coming to the game tomorrow!!
Hope you are well, Love Netso
LOVE the girl's dresses!! I'm glad you guys a fun mini-vacation for Easter. It's crazy that it snowed though!
The cabin trips are always so much fun! Glad you had a little get a way. The kids looked great!
How fun to take easter pictures in the snow!!! I love their dresses. Where did you find them? They look like mini world dresses. What a fun vacation... I can't wait for this summer.
You always find the cutest dresses!!!! The snow makes them even pinker! I love that the kids made a snowman for Jake!
Post a Comment