Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Tanisha

My good friend, Tanisha, had a birthday 2 weeks ago, so for her party we went to Crackers for brunch and had a great time chatting!! After brunch we went shopping and they got pedicures! SO fun!! We hope you and Cole enjoyed your gift! :) Happy birthday, Tanisha! You are a GREAT friend!

5 comments:

Gardner Family said...

Thank you Liz for the shout out and for the gift. Yikes! And thank you for the incentive for going back on Weight Watchers! 5 pounds down already.

Unknown said...

Liz, it was so nice to meet you and Heidi. You are truly amazing moms and I am honored to have met each of you. Stay strong and PLEASE let me know what I can do to help!

Libbis Grammy

Donelle said...

So glad you got the girls together to celebrate. Sounds like another great time!

Janae said...

I just want you to know I am so inspired by you. I have a little boy that was due on your babies due date. He came 2 1/2 weeks early. He is just fine but seeing your story makes me hold him closer. I am so greatful for the gospel.Thank you for showing me that no matter what challenges the Lord sends us , We can always make it through. Everyone has challenges but someone always has more difficult ones. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Thank you to you and Heidi for the sweet card ans easel. Wish we could have seen more of you! Love, Aunt Lynne