Thursday, April 3, 2008

Easter, Finally!

I know this is a little late, but I don't have anything else to post about, so here is Easter!



Dying Easter Eggs!













More Easter Eggs, the finished products:












Easter Outfits:

I love Easter because I remember my mom always staying up all night making us matching dresses. I made the girls dresses once, but I am not nearly as talented at sewing as my mom is, but I was able to find matching dresses at the store for cheaper than I could make them (and faster!)

I must say, in my totally unbiased opinion, I think I have the cutest kids EVER!

7 comments:

Donelle said...

yes, you do have super cute kids...but the cutest ever??? Looks like Easter was a big hit!

Kristy F. said...

They are very cute! I like Maddy's hair curly(permed)

Shelley said...

So cute!! I love the girls dresses... they look so grown up! And what a handsome Payton you've got!

dezertgirlaz said...

Easter Egg dying rocks!! Your kids look adorable and yay for finding cute cheap matching dresses!

Kenyon said...

They ARE pretty stinkin cute. Glad to see you had a fun Easter :)

Bella Beginnings said...

I love their dresses! Maddies teeth are really coming in nicely.

Sarah said...

Cute kids for sure. Love the big baggy shirts for decorating eggs. Decorating eggs is one of my kids favorite easter things. Love the dresses too.