Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Field Trip



Wow, I am finally posting again! Sorry for the laziness, but there really hasn't been much going on. I love having boring streaks, but lucky for you, I got to go with Maddie and Payton on their field trip! We got to go on the bus (I think that was the most exciting part for most of the kids)



to Schnepf farms.

Here is my group! Maddie, Grace, Payton, Braiden













They got to pick lettuce
















Go on a hay ride, and pet goats, and see pigs, a donkey, a horse and a cow.

Maddie loved petting the goats, and the pig had just had piglets 11 days ago!








Before we left they gave us some delicious cold juicy apples for a snack (it was 92' that day)and then we headed home! I love being involved in the kids school and was very excited to go! Thanks, Ben Franklin, for a great day, and Shnepf farms-you were fantastic! Wish we could have stayed longer!

6 comments:

Donelle said...

How fun! I am so glad that "Mrs. Dennison" was able to go on the trip. I think my favorite part would be the bus ride as well. You're a great mom Liz!

heidi said...

how fun! you know what's funny? i never considered schnepf farms for a field trip! maybe because it's just been so close - ya know? i love your Mrs. Dennison tag. :)

Kristy F. said...

How fun for you and the kids. Field trips are fun and I can't wait until I can do it with Makenzie. Another perk of being a mom :)

Kenyon said...

That looks like fun. My kids would love that. Glad you had a fun day w/ your group :)

Always Smiling said...

I am sure Maddie and Payton were more excited that their Mom went with them than anything else. What a wonderful Mom!

Shelley said...

So fun! I LOVED field trips, and the bus ride was for sure the best part! It helped that my dad was the bus driver... I thought I was so cool!