Monday, April 28, 2008

Las Vegas!

This trip was SOOOOO FUN! I have the best husband in the WORLD! We had a GREAT time without kids or responsibilities! We haven't stayed up that late in a LONG time!
Thanks for such a GREAT trip, Tyler! I love you!



8 comments:

Donelle said...

SO VERY COOL LIZ. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY LIFE BACK AND GET TO DO FUN THINGS AGAIN. GREAT JOB TYLER. I'M SURE YOU SCORED BIG!!!

Hil said...

I'm glad you had a great trip Liz...You so deserve for all the hard work you do and an awesome mother that you are! We missed you tonight at dinner!

Kristy F. said...

How fun! What a fun trip. Glad you had a great time. I hear the Phantom was great. Where on the strip are the Lions?

Shelley said...

Looks like such a fun vacation!! We need to go have fun in Vegas... all those times we went for work, we never did anything fun :( What a great birthday!

Alene said...

I'm glad you had so much fun and that it was a great BDay!

dezertgirlaz said...

I'm so glad you got to go see Phantom and that you had a good time! High Five to Tyler on such a cool birthday gift!

heidi said...

that is just so fun. happy bday again!

Gardner Family said...

Now I can appreciate that you had fun in Vegas with Tyler , but you still missed out on our girls weekend to Phatom. Snuggling with Donelle in bed, watching Jenn Lysol everything, and Leslie trying to sleep on 2 chairs together. Good times.