My Good friend, Alene, and I are both turning 30 this year, so my FANTASTIC friends had a wonderful birthday party for us! It all started on Wed. when I recieved this box with this invite inside! I knew it would be a GREAT party! It was hosted at Tanisha's house, and she really outdid herself!

The decor was great-the first picture says welcome and the big one on the door says Happy Birthday!
We had delicious food, and ate at small tables with pillows on the ground. The placemats were custom made for each person! The ambiance was perfect!
What is a birthday without a cake! My great friends (Leslie and Jenn) also made us this very creative cake that went along perfectly with the "Asian" theme
Yes, those are sumo wrestlers! Isn't that GREAT!
Everyone had a GREAT time! Thank you to all my friends for making this so memorable! You gals are the BEST!





8 comments:
Liz- Looks like so much fun! I hear it was one of "our" best parties! I'm so glad that everything turned out so good! Happy birthday. Miss you so much!
I hope you have a fabulous 30th bday Liz! Man we really should have downsized the sumo's chest, I didn't realize how large they were till this picture! I'm glad you had fun!
Happy 30 Liz! It was a great party and it's great we have such awesome friends:)
Chrissy and I had such a fun time putting this party together. We really need to harvest all this creativity that pregnant Chrissy is dreaming up! Happy 30th!
Happy 30th Birthday! Your parties you go to look like so much fun. What a great bunch of friends.
Happy Birthday Liz!!! I had a great time at the party. We're getting really good at these parties... they're getting harder and harder to beat! Hope you had a great day... and remember, 30 is the new 20!! :)
Good food, good fun, Great Friends, can't wait to do it again.
What a great party, how fun. What a great group of girlfriends!
Post a Comment