Monday night I worked until 12:30am Tues morning, and when I got home this is what I found:


Not only was there a trail of kisses, but my WHOLE house was cleaned and even vaccuumed! And my amazing husband had done all of this after working a 12 hr day and not getting home until 8:30!! I knew this would be a good birthday!
The day was pretty low key, but definately fun with all the phone calls and the 2 GREAT gifts from my BFF Donelle in Texas-I loved the gifts, and cried while I opened them because she wasn't here! I miss you Donelle, and thanks for the gifts!
Everyone that called asked what Tyler had gotten me (he is the BEST gift giver in the entire world!) but Tyler had to work today, so I wasn't going to find out what was in the gift until 8:30!
I took the kids to their Spring Sing, and I really felt like Olive Garden, so Tyler and I and the kids met there after his work at 8:30!~ It was a kind of late night! When we got home I was pretty anxious to see what he had come up with! He was really thoughtful because he had the kids draw on the white wrapping paper, making it REALLY cute! He also made a HUGE cute candy card! It was very sweet!
Then I opened 3 gifts from the kids-an external hard drive, since I have used up all the memory on my desk top and almost all of my memory on my laptop, and a few other things, and then he brought out the final gift and it was very thin! When I opened it I found 2 tickets to the Phantom of the Opera in VEGAS for THIS WEEKEND!! He arranged the babysitter (Thanks Mom) and I had a TON of other things planned for this weekend so I wasn't going to work, and it ends up I am going to Vegas on THURSDAY!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, I won't be around this weekend!



Happy Birthday to ME! I must say I think I am the luckiest woman around to be married to such an amazing husband! He really is the BEST gift giver EVER! He will surprise me EVERY time! I love him so much! Thanks, Tyler! I can't wait for Thursday!





10 comments:
Have soooooo much fun!!!!!! You so deserve it!!!!!!! Can't wait to see all the pics on your blog and hear how your trip went. P.S. I am a brainless friend, I didn't even wish you a happy birthday when I called you yesterday. Oh well you know I love ya! Have a great time!
Angela
I'm brainless too and even talked to you yesterday but forgot it was your actual b-day. Sorry and thanks for picking up my kids!:)
Now you know why we couldn't have your party this weekend. Luckly your husband let us know so we could reschedule. I know you'll have a great time and Happy 30th!
Happy Birthday to you!! That is an amazing gift. What a thoughtful hubby you have. I think your husband needs to give my husband a few ideas in a couple years for my 30th birthday. Have tons of fun!!!!
Happy 30th!!! It feels great doesnt it. What a great gift from your husband! I hope you have a blast. You make 30 look good :)
Yeeeeaaaahhh!! I loved your post! I felt like I was opening your gifts :) What an amazing birthday! And I'm so jealous of your fun weekend! Have the best time ever! Love you!
Liz, What a great bday! I am glad that you liked your present I sent. I had fun making it for you and now you can never forget about me all the way here in Texas! Have so much fun in Vegas. Phantom is just so amazing. Loved it!
This was such a fun surprise! Your kitchen looks amazing. Post some pictures of the finished product. It looks like you completely redid everything. Great paint color! Hope you had fun.
Liz! Happy birthday! It looks like it was an absolute blast! you do indeed have a great husband to pull that off. :)
I'm glad you found our blog - and now I'll add you to ours! Your kids are darling!
ashley (jones)
What a lucky girl. Happy Birthday!
LIZ! happy birthday girl! sounds like you are quite a lucky lady!
Post a Comment