Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lady Tanisha!

You all know that I have the BEST friends, and we have the BEST birthday parties! Well, here is our latest! My friend Tanisha LOVES anything Jane Austen, so we decided to throw her an English Tea party! Here is the invite!



Here is the backyard scene! We had 2 canopy's draped in sateen and 2 tables with REAL china and LOTS of delicious food! My sister-in-law, Hilary made the amazing cake! Thanks, Hilary, she LOVED it!









Tanisha was so excited that she purchased a dress (or 2) for the occasion! Isn't it cute! Just perfect for the time era!


We all had a great time sitting around chatting, drinking tea (strawberry lemonade), and eating!


Happy birthday, Lady Tanisha!


9 comments:

stacy said...

this is so beautiful. you guys are the best friends. you are gonna run out of ideas for parties...or not. :)

Donelle said...

Liz, It looks great. I know that Tanisha totally LOVED it. You are great for putting so much time and effort into it! What a great friend!

Gardner Family said...

I did love it! Thank you so much. You and Chrissy went all out and I personally think it was one of our better parties! It will be hard to top. Thanks also to Jenn for the homemade candies and food. I could not have asked for a better birthday!

heidi said...

that is so fun! parties are great!!! and congrats on the new job. it must be wonderful having Tyler's work close by.

Kenyon said...

You guys are awesome. I LOVE the parties you throw. What great friendships. I bet you guys had the best time.

Alene said...

Thanks for all your hard work. It was a great party.

Bella Beginnings said...

It looks like your lemonade was a hit! It looks like such a fun idea. I think I will have to steal it for a card exchange, everything looks great, but I don't see a picture of you!

Sarah said...

How fun. You all look so cute in your hats and dresses.

Shelley said...

I think this was my favorite party we've had!! I really loved it, and Tanisha did too! Great job! Now we'll have to see what's in store for our next birthday girls!!