I loved Track & Field when I was in Elementary School, and Maddie and Payton were so excited as well! We had so much fun watching them compete! It was really cute!Payton did the Javelin, Shot Put (a softball throw), Obstacle Course and Long jump
Maddie did the Javelin, Sack Race, 50 yd dash,
and hurdles!
The whole class did the Tug-of-war
These are Paytons really good friends, and these boys cleaned house! The placed in almost everything they did! Payton got first in Javelin, Softball, and 2nd in the Obstacle course.
These are Maddie's good friends, and they did really well too! Maddie got 2nd in the Sack Race!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Track & Field
Posted by Dennison Family at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
how fun! i remember doing this in elementary school. soooooo fun! :)
I LOVED track and field day in elementary school! I could kick some serious booty in the shot-put :) How fun for your kids.
Okay, so I never had track and field day in school...but it looks super fun! Congrats to the twins for doing so well!
I'm glad you went and got to participate. This is one of the years that sadly I didn't get to go. I'm not suprised by the Payton cleaning house on the ribbons. Good job to both of them.
oh the good old days! ha. so fun that your kids were all into it. and nice that they held it at a good time of year! :)
Yeah, I wasn't as athletic as you were and so I HATED track and field! I was always embarrased becasue I'm not good at anything like that! But, hopefully Bry will be great at things like that. I'm a GREAT cheerleader!!
Yeah for track and field. They both did really well.
Post a Comment