Thursday, March 13, 2008

Got Meat?

This isn't too exciting, but I figured I better blog about something, since it has been a whole week, so Here goes!

For anyone that knows my kids, they know that they LOVE meat! They are little carnivores!

Tyler is getting very good at smoking meat, and cooking meat, and this night he made ribs.....

Maddie LOVES ribs! She would chose them over candy!
As you can see, the kids had a GREAT dinner!

3 comments:

Alleman Family said...

Liz!! Of course you guys are invited! I would love you to come to the sealing. But, it's 6 months from the time she comes home. So, it could be anywhere from September to Octoberish. With your kiddos in school I'm not sure if you can come for the weekend or something. But, if you can make it work, we'd LOVE it! If you guys are still planning on coming up this summer we'd love it too. There's SO much for kids to do here and it's not so BLASTED hot! :) July especally is awesome. We have TWO parades and lots of outdoor stuff at the park. I'll look into some month to month rentals if you want me to!

Connie said...

Liz! Hi! It's Connie :) I'm not sure how I got here...I was doing some blog surfing and came across yours! How fun! Your family is stinkin adorable! Looks like you're all doing great! Check out my blog when you get a chance! :D

Connie said...

I forgot to leave my blog link for you! :) http://azreesefamily.blogspot.com/