This is my little brother, Nate, 2 years ago. He left to serve a mission for our church in Ogden, UT. He has had some great experiences and now he comes home on THURSDAY!! Wow!! I can't believe it!
Here he is, just last month at Conference. Conference is a time when our church leaders direct us. We watch it on TV, or the internet, and he got to see it live. Our church then publishes all of the talks and puts it in a magazine, called the Ensign. My brother got his photo taken with some of the other Missionaries on his mission and they put it in the magazine! Here is the link to the whole magazine: he is on page 96. We can hardly wait to have him home!!






2 comments:
Wow he's really in the Ensign? That is so cool, what month? I'm excited for him to get home. .YAY!
Ya, I had no idea he was famous ;) He has served the Ogden area well. Everyone we ask about Elder "P" remembers him fondly. I'm so happy for your family to be able to get him back.
Well done thou good and faithful servant.
Post a Comment