Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

I know everyone has posted pics of their kiddos from Halloween, but since this is my journal, you also get my pics!!
Maddie was Hannah Montana. I must say, this little girly knows how to strut her stuff! She has my little bird legs, and it shows, with these leggings! She loved the hair (Thanks, SHelley) and Tyler made the microphone/headset for her. And, she had to have th make-up!!
Payton was bound and determined to be Mario! I had looked for a costume but they were $35 online + shipping!! YIKES and NO WAY!! So, I mentioned that I would just make him one, and he responded, "well, maybe I will be something else instead!!" (Little booger!) So, a friend mentioned Walmart had them, but they only sold Smalls, which were WAY too small, so I bought one and used it as a pattern and made this for Payton. He was pretty impressed and LOVED it! This is him, Jumping like Mario. What a CUTIE!!
Lexi was very indecisive. Originally she wanted to be Dora, and I LOVED her outfit, but then she decided she didn't like Dora anymore, so she wanted to be a fairy, then Ariel, then a horse then a witch, then a butterfly, and she finally landed with this, the Pink Princess. She loved it, and she loved acting like the Pink Princess as well. (And, luckily, we already owned it! Woohoo!)
Here are my 3 little "Monsters." We had a great happy halloween, and we hope you did too!

4 comments:

Kristy F. said...

So cute! I'm sure they had a great Halloween. Mario must have been the hot costume of the year. I've seen a few.

Rachelle Palmer said...

super cute!!! and maddy makes a awesome hannah montana!!!

dezertgirlaz said...

They looked great on Halloween! Big kudos to you on the Mario costume! It looked like all the store bought ones I saw other boys wearing! Maddie was definitely fabulous and Lexi isthe perfect princess!!!

Bella Beginnings said...

Love the bird legs, and yes she does know how to strut her stuff!Seriously you did amazing with Payton's costume!