Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Update!!

Well, LOTS happened last week, so we will start with the Twins birthday, last Tues. They turned 7!!!! Wow, I am old to have 7 year olds! I can't believe they are so big and old! They haven't had a birthday party in 3 years, so this year we decided they should have one, but they wanted them seperately.


Maddie chose a horse themed party. Horse cake, horse pinata, pin the tail on the My Little Pony, she wore her cowboy boots, and a cute white hat. Originally, we were also supposed to have a small pony that the girls could ride, but that didn't happen, so they had to settle for really cute horse favors (go Oriental Trading company!! :)


Payton wanted ALL Star Wars Clone Wars party! We asked everyone to dress in their star wars costumes (if they had them) then we gave everyone lightsabers (VERY small light up ones) and had everyone do the Jedi Training academy, then they all got to fight me, the scary Darth Vader! THen we played put the buttons on Darth Vader, Darth Vader Pinata, and Clone Wars cake. They boys loved the light sabers, and we all had LOTS of fun!

These are the party favors! Aren't they cute!



I think they had GREAT parties! The kids didn't ask for anything for their birthdays (I think they were just excited to have a party) so Tyler and I got them a Wii. I must say, they haven't had much time to play with it, but I think they will be all Wii'ed out by the end of Fall break!

I will post Lexi's b-day party tomorrow, and our Anniversary on Thurs-so Stay Tuned............

5 comments:

Alene said...

Way to go on the Wii and the parties. Melody had a blast at Maddie's. The cakes were great too.

Bella Beginnings said...

I am super impressed! Seriously three parites and an anniversary in one week. You win the super mom award! Haylee had such a great time at the party and has taken an new interest in all of her pony toys. Maddie looks so cute in her cowgirl get up!

Elisha said...

I was hoping to see you dressed up as Darth Vader! You seriously are such a great mom!

Sarah said...

Looks like so much fun. Love the last pic of all three of them...so cute!!!

Donelle said...

So the twins really haven't had a party in three years. I remember that one as you were pretty pregnant with Lexi...crazy girl! Nicolas and Trevor were pretty bummed when they heard about the Star Wars....but I keep assuring them we will be back soon for bday 9-forever:)