Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's a.....

Well, we had our big ultrasound today and here is a shot looking directly at the baby's face (looks like a skelaton).

We took the kids to IHOP tonight and while we were waiting for the food we showed them the ultrasound photos and we showed them all the parts of the baby, and then asked what the difference was between boys and girls. Maddie kept saying, this is a girl cause I can see her hair. We had to coax Payton to tell us what boys have that girls don't, and that is the only way to tell the difference between a boy and girl. Well...........................................................................................................................................................

it's a BOY. The ultrasound photos are pretty obvious, and graphic, and Tyler didn't want the "family jewels" to be broadcast on the internet, so take my word for it, and if you want me to e-mail you the ultrasound to prove it, I can. Payton is pretty excited because now he will have the roommate he has been wanting since Lexi was born! We bought these suckers for the kids that say, "It's a BOY." The kids thought it was pretty fun!! We love IHOP. So, that is our big news! We are VERY excited!

15 comments:

Alene said...

I am glad you got to find out and that Payton has a roomate! Any name ideas???

Kristy F. said...

YEAH!! I'm so glad for both of you. I know you were hoping for a boy. I started crying when I read that it was a boy. Congratulations... GREAT NEWS!!

stacy said...

YEAH for you! i'm so excited! we need some more baby boys in our ward it seems like everyone has had girls lately.:) yeah boys!

debbie said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys!

Kaylani said...

Hey it was fun to see you yesterday! How exciting to be having a boy! Blake is really hoping for a room mate too! Boys just need a brother.

Elisha said...

Hooray! I'm so incredibly happy for you guys (especially for Payton!).

Donelle said...

Ya! Even numbers are the best. I'm sure Payton is just so excited.

Alleman Family said...

Yeah! Great News and Congrats again!

idahohubers said...

That's awesome - 2 and 2, just perfect!

Bella Beginnings said...

Yeah for your little boy!!! That will be good for Payton.

Kenyon said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting. I am so happy for you guys. What a cute way to tell your kids!

EmJoy said...

Liz,
My Mom just forwarded me the email about your baby boy. Know that you're in our thoughts and prayers as you move forward with this news. We love you. I know it can be a scary thing, but just cling to what you believe and you will get through it all and come through it with some priceless lessons and experiences. Love you!
EmJoy and the Green Beans

heidi said...

Liz, we have also heard - i've been looking for your email so i could tell you how much we've been thinking about you. let us know how we can help.

Mary said...

The joy of boys is back!!!!congrats!!!how fun, two and two!!!!
I'm so very happy for you guys!

Sarah said...

Congrats to you and your family. How exciting!