The beautiful barbie dress! I hope that you had a good anniversary. You looked amazing that day. Wishing you lots of happiness for another 10! By the way, Haylee had such a fun time at the party and now is obsessed with horses of all kinds!
We have 4 children. Maddie, Payton, Lexi and our newest baby Jake. Jake had HLHS and lost his tough battle on Feb 9th. He was such a joy to have for the 19 days. This blog is about our family. We hope you enjoy!
5 comments:
cute pictures! you guys look the same then as you do now! your dress was gorgeous
Liz, you look almost the same! I hope you have a wonderful anniversary and enjoy your little vacation from the kids!
The beautiful barbie dress! I hope that you had a good anniversary. You looked amazing that day. Wishing you lots of happiness for another 10! By the way, Haylee had such a fun time at the party and now is obsessed with horses of all kinds!
happy anniversary! you two are cute!
Happy Anniversay! Hope it was a good one!
Post a Comment