Any of you in the valley know that last week we had a LOT of rain, and Thursday night was an amazing storm. Looked like a strobe light outside, but it was actually lightning, and it sounded like a low flying airplane all night, but it was actually thunder! It really was an amazing storm!
Our pool fence has been rusting at the bottom, and a few of the edges, with all of the water hitting it, and Thursday night Butterscotch (our dog) started barking like crazy, and I heard a series of snapping noises, then a big slam. When I looked outside this is what I saw:
except, the basketball hoop was on top of the pool fence, lying on the ground. The wind had picked up so much it blew the hoop over on top of the fence, and since the fence has been rotting, it just made it snap!! We knew the fence was going bad, but we were trying to save money to get it replaced. Now we are getting a pool fence on MONDAY!! I am so excited because it is the pretty white vinyl fencing!! I promise to post photos once it is completed!! For now, the fence has a few temporary posts holding the fence up-THANKS Jon and Chad!! So, until Monday, the kids are SAFE!! :)
And, here are a few cute photos of Lexi. She cracks me up! I found her in her bed awake, sucking on her blanky, so I snapped that one,
Too cute!!





2 comments:
My parents and sister each told me in detail about that storm - It must have been pretty amazing. Nice to have the rain though. I would have loved to see it. I remember sitting on the porch watching rain storms back in the day.
I love the pictures of Lexi. So bummed we missed the good storm. Excited for your new pool fence. I can't wait to see pictures:)
Post a Comment