Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cox Swim Party


For those of you who aren't one of my cousins, this post will probably be pretty boring, so you can skip past it. If you know my moms side of the family, you know I have 77 1st cousins, and I have NO idea how many 2nd and 3rd cousins now. Maddie and Payton were #164 and 165, and that was 7 years ago!! There were about 150 people there! For all of my cousins that couldn't come to the swim party, I promised the aunts I would post some pictures for all of you. We had a swim party at Carson pool with Hot dogs, salad, water and the Layton's YUMMY Soft serve ice cream machine!! We have never done a swim party, but I think we had a great turnout, and LOTS of fun! We missed all of you who couldn't be there!
My Sister-in-Laws, Rachelle, Mel, and Jenn, and cousin Matt Porter
My Dad and brother Russ in the back


Lots of cousins, and my Aunt Pam on far right


Aunt Anna Marie and Uncle Dennis


Uncle Kent and Aunt Dottie, just coming off the water slides!!




Maddie on the Diving Board


Cousins, Louisa and Jon


My Mom, and Aunt Anita


Lexi and a cousin-not quite sure who!! :)

6 comments:

Bella Beginnings said...

What a fun night. Cute pictures. I love the one of Lexi at the end. That turned out so cool.

heidi said...

thanks for posting the pics! looks like it was a blast!

Donelle said...

I just love your family. You guys are always doing something super fun. 77 first cousins...that got me thinking I should count mine. I may just beat that number. My mom has 15 brothers/sisters. I'll keep you posted:)

Alleman Family said...

A swim party?? How fun! That Cox family of ours is pretty amazing! I didn't know that Maddie and Payton were in the 160's!! Crazy!

Kaylani said...

LIz- great pictures! That last one with Lexi is Molly, Louisa's little girl! Hope that helps :)

Kaylani said...

No baby yet, she's been on bed rest for a month now because she's dialated to a 3 and has 4 weeks left.
She supposed to be having a girl, but nobody believes it quite yet :)