Happy Birthday Lexi! Lexi was SOOOO excited for her party! She has been wanting a "Kitty" party for about 3 months! She wanted a Kitty cake and a Kitty Pinata. THose were her only requests! My AMAZING sister-in-law, Hilary, made this adorable-and VERY tasty- kitty cat face cake. It matched everything perfectly!
We then had a pinata that lexi had the first and last hit of!
Thanks to all of our friends that came, and apparently the BOYS loved the cat ears as much, if not more, than the girls!! Very funny!!
Now she wants to be a kitty for Halloween





10 comments:
Cute girl. Happy Birthday!
BTW love your new hair cut.
It was a great Bday party. Thanks for the invite Lexi! The cake was GREAT! Melody loved everything about it... but that's no surprise with the kitty theme :)
I love that cake! So glad Lexi had a grea bday and that her and Kira got to talk on the phone. They will always be best friends!
looks like all the parties were a success!!! so, did YOU make all those amazing cakes?
So many special events happening in your house this month. What great parties you put together for your kids. I hope you had a wonderful anniversary. I also hope you are feeling good. I think you are in your 2nd trimester now. Have a great week!
That cake is amazing. Cute little lexi! Looks like a fun party!
I can't believe Lexi is so old already she is so dang cute! Looks like a fabulous party! Your hair does rock by the way! But then again when doesn't it! Happy late birthday Lexi!!
Busy times! Those parties are soooo cute and simple. I wonder when my kids will ask for seperate parties? Happy anniversary too, I remember being at your reception, 10 years goes FAST looking back doesn't it! I laughed about you saying you needed to live on a farm because the kids loved it so much and got worn out! I have said that before too when our kids play at their great grandpas house/land but I can't visualize my slef living the farm life. Who knows though I do live in farm country up here.
That cake is soooo cute. Liz your hair is adorable. I love it that length. It looks like the best party ever, which means you are the best mom EVER!
Post a Comment