Sunday, June 29, 2008

Donelle and Leslies Birthday Slumber Party!

Donelle came into town for the Keith Urban and Kenny Chesney Concert! It was right after her birthday and Leslies birthday, so we decided to have a slumber party birthday for them! We bought matching cowgirl pj's and my sis-in-law, Hilary, made this amazing cake that went perfectly with the cowgirl/slumber party theme. Thanks Hilary for the GREAT and DELICIOUS cake.

Happy birthday Donelle and Leslie! We love you!

4 comments:

dezertgirlaz said...

This was such a fun night! That cake was awesome. Kudos to Hilary for sure!

Kenyon said...

I love slumber parties. That cake is adoreable. I bet you had THE best time at Kenny. I went last yr and loved it. You guys do so many fun things together :)

Unknown said...

I love it. You girls have way too much fun.

Donelle said...

It was so much fun. Thanks for the great night and the cake was awesome!