Friday, June 6, 2008

Bounce U!!


For My mother-in-laws Happy Birthday, and 3 of the Nephews Birthday, we all went to Bounce U, and indoor bounce house! It was SO FUN! We all had a blast, especially the adults! Happy Birthday Carlene, Forrest, Austin, and JJ!! Thanks for the great evening!
The following are some of the photos! Sorry, there are lots, but it was really fun!
One of the slides

Like I said, even the adults had fun!

Daddy and his little girl


This was a tug-of-war thing. Lexi wanted to try it, but as soon as we got her in it, she wanted nothing to do with it!

Let me OUT!!

The following photos are of the BIG slide! It was by far the hit with the kids!


Lexi had so much fun going on this slide, but by the end she could barely get herself up the ladder because she was so tired!

The other fun thing was the boxing ring! The gloves were so heavy I could hardly lift them! They weighed more than my kiddos!


This is my mother-in-law, Carlene, and Sister-in-law Kendyl BOXING! It was very fun!

All of the grandkids! Thanks for the great night, Carlene, and Happy Birthday!!

4 comments:

Kristy F. said...

Cute pictures! I wanna go back. That was so much fun. You beat me to post pictures of this :)

debbie said...

Looks like tons of fun!!

Gardner Family said...

I didn't know adults were allowed to go on. Hey, I smell a new party coming up. Maybe this time with husbands!

Gina said...

I think Carlene and Kendyl have wanted to deck it out for some time now! HA HA! Looks like a lot of fun!