Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fire Station!



We got to do a fire station tour with a big group from our ward! It is a big firestation, and we got to see lots! The kids especially loved getting dressed up in fireman "gear."



The firemen were great, and even got all dressed up in their big gear, so the kids wouldn't be afraid of them if they came in their house! While the fire fighter was putting on his oxygen tank Lexi asked, "He Fly, mommy?" and I told her no. about 5 minutes later she asked again, "He not fly mommy?" and I replied again, "no, he doesn't fly, and he isn't scary either!" She then got down and went right up to him, even with his mask on! No fear!

3 comments:

debbie said...

Fast blogging Liz! The firestation was great--your kids all look like future firefighters! So cute!

Gardner Family said...

I wish I had signed up. We went 2 years ago and the kids loved it, though I don't remember them letting the kids wear the hats! Cool!

Donelle said...

Looks like a great time. I love that fire station!! We miss outing with our friends...they are the best!!