One of Tyler's New Year's Goals was to complete the garage, and he did it!! Now, if any of you had seen our garage before he did it, you will know it was NOT easy! We couldn't even park the car in it! I didn't get any before photos, but he did the epoxy on the floors, painted the walls, re-wired a couple outlets, re-wried some new flourescent lights, moved the fridge, then we bought cabinets and made a little work station, and also organized all the camping gear and bike stuff! He had to do half of it at a time! It looks FANTASTIC and I am VERY proud of him! I LOVE that we can now park the car IN the garage, with PLENTY of space on either side, and we no longer have to worry about me hitting the mirror on the side of the garage either! I am very proud of him. He worked really hard on his days off to complete it, and his hard work paid off!! GREAT JOB TYLER!! now, he only has one other goal, and I'm sure after this, the other will be easy!!



Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
The garage looks GREAT! Wow, didn't know Tyler had it in him :)
that looks amazing!!! what an accomplishment - let us know if you are ever in texas giving lessons. :)
oh, and liz, your friends have the most fun looking parties! what a great group of girls - it's always fun to see what ideas you come up with and get to participate in. :)
Wow - how organized - are you sure you didn't have one of those HGTV shows come in and take care of it? ;) just kidding - Tyler did great!
wow i am impressed and a little jealous!!!!
Very impressive! I'm loving the organization of it all. We are currently in the 'can't park in the garage phase' but our garage is too small for our suburban so I have little motivation to clean it out!
Looks great! I am very impressed. Way to go Tyler!
I love it. It looks so professional. He did an amazing job. Let me know if you hire him out. Our garage could use a make over big time.
any free time to come and do our garage??? seriously, it looks so professional!
I am really impressed. That is a lot of hard work and it looks so good! I bet it feels GREAT that its done.
This looks amazing! Such a good handy worker. I am so impressed and I seriously love the floor and the paint. Good worker. Can he come and finish mine? Just kidding.
It looks great and even better in person. Good job Tyler...now onto resolution #2!
Post a Comment