Hi everyone,
Well, I have been up at our cabin enjoying the 75' weather for the past week, and haven't blogged since before my trip to LA. Since I don't have my photos on my laptop, here are some links to go to and you can check out some of our FUN pictures! I will post some when I get back in town in a few days, or a week, whenever I decide to leave the FANTASTIC place!!
Check out Alene, Chrissy,. We had such a fun trip to LA to see WICKED. We also visited the beach, and Rodeo drive!! Thanks for the great trip, girls!!
Monday, July 21, 2008
MIA
Posted by Dennison Family at 3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
LUCKY!
Have fun! I can't wait to see the pictures you took.
I'm so glad you got to go get out of the heat. I'm sure you're having a blast!
So fun! Wicked is coming to Salt Lake in April and me and my friends are all going down for a girls night... not quite as fun as LA but close! :) I wish I could come to the cabin with you guys...
Post a Comment