So Lexi wanted to dress-up to "dance," and saw Maddie's old costume in the closet. We put that on her and, of course, Maddie and Payton wanted to join in the fun! Maddie got her Pegasus Costume out (she wore this in '06 and '05) and it is REALLY Small on her, and Payton wore his Anakin Costume that he wore for Halloween last year. As I am blogging they are acting out Cinderella being pulled by Pegasus and being protected by Anakin, and he will be the Prince soon too!! How cute is that! I love that they play so well together!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
So cute!!
Liz - You're so awesome. =) I see on other blogs that every post seems to have oodles of comments from other people, but not my posts. I usually only have one comment and it's aways from my awesome sis-n-law! =) Thanks! Those pics of the kids are funny. I just pulled one up on my computer that I took of M/P in those costumes I think two years ago. =)
So fun! I can't wait to have kids that play dress up together!
Liz, I checked out your cute blog before, but didn't have time to comment. It is so cute and your kids are adorable. How was your trip to Disneyland? I am visiting teaching companions with your sister-in-law, Rachelle. How conicidental is that? Love, Tiff
Post a Comment