Last Saturday I was out by the pool pulling LOTS of weeds and the kids just couldn't resist the water! The water was only 58', and yet they still got out last years swimsuits and swam!
Maddie was the only one that went completely under,
and Lexi thought the twins were NUTS to get in farther than their knees!They had lots of fun and can't wait until it is Lots warmer to swim even more! That could happen this week! We might hit 80'!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Mommy, can't we please???.........
Posted by Dennison Family at 2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
80 degrees?? I'm so freakin' jelous!! I love the morph by the way... I'm doing the celebrity one right now... we'll see who I look like!
Thats cool that you have a pool. That is CRAZY that they went swimmimg! They had to be freezing :)
Lexi's right - Twins are nuts! Um...Can you say 'Hypothermia?' =) Those crazy kiddos!
My kids keep asking the same thing. Now I guess I have no more excuses when they tell my kids . Thanks Liz! :)
I think I agree with Lexi, 58 is way to cold.
Post a Comment