Any of you who know me know that I have GREAT friends and we always have the BEST parties! This month it is Jenn's and Chrissy's birthday, so we planned a party! The new movie, 27 Dresses, just came out so we thought we would build the theme around that! We decided to take it a couple steps farther. We had a bridal birthday shower party! And, the theme for the night was bridesmaids dresses! That's right, everyone had to wear a bridesmaids dress that they wore at one time or another. A couple people used suits (you know what I"m talking about if youv'e seen the movie), and others just had some old dresses from previous parties! We all had lots of fun! We had bridal shower food:Bridal shower gifts (chocolates, candles, bubble bath, books and even a bit of lingerie!):And beautiful dresses or suits from everyone!
After the desserts and presents and pictures we went to the movie, which was very good! Mostly all girls were in the theater, and I could tell they were jealous of all our beautiful bridesmaids dresses! Especially Tanisha's!
Happy Birthday Jenn and Chrissy! Thanks for letting us throw this GREAT party!!





9 comments:
It was a great party. Thanks for all your hard work to make it so fun!
What a fun idea. I saw that movie and thought it was so cute. Not much better than great girl friends, looks like you have some.
you guys are so fun. i'm suer everyone was SO jealous. hahah! :)
You really know how to throw a party! How fun!
i just realized that the picture on the top is the invite. SO CUTE and i love that it says 6:32. haha!
What a fun party! I can't believe you all went to the movie in your HOT dresses! So fun! I can't believe that video at Russ's house. That's a scary thought that they have been broken into so many times! I dont' know how Denise lives in that neighborhood either!
this looks so fun!!! You guys always have such fun parties.
Thanks for the flattering pic of me at the movies Liz. I better lay off the popcorn or just not wear ill fitting ugly dresses in public again.
Looks like a hoot...VERY creative...and I bet a total blast.
Post a Comment