Tyler is such a sweet Dad, for valentines every year he leaves a trail of candy all over the floor and some cute little gifts for the kids and a bunch of flowers for me and a single rose for the little girls! You can't see the candy very well, but it is ALL over the place!
For Valentines dinner I decided to make it really fancy! The kids LOVED using the nice plates and table cloth, and I had to explain what the napkin rings were! :) I also got out some wine glasses and we had sparkling apple cider. The kids loved drinking out of them like Ratatouille. It is amazing what they pick up on! I also had made a bunch of sugar cookies for the neighbors and I made one with each of the kids names on them and put them on a separate plate as name tags so the kids would know where to sit. Don't you love my beautiful flowers from Tyler?
Any of you that know Tyler know he is AMAZING and definately the BEST gift giver EVER! He comes up with the best and most creative things for every holiay! It is almost impossible to keep up with him! He is teaching me gift giving techniques! :) Anyways, I have been wanting a new vaccuum for a LONG time but he didn't think it was the kind of gift you give someone (not very creative) so he hasn't given it to me. Me, being the wierdo that I am thought it was an EXCELLENT gift and I thought for sure that I would get it for Christmas, but that wasn't "a good Christmas gift." I had kind of resigned myself to not getting one for a gift, but having to buy it myself. Well, yup, he of course researched like crazy, and new I wanted a Dyson, and got me this one! Let's just say I have spent almost all morning Vaccuuming my house! I still have a couple rooms to do, but they have to be cleaned first! I Love this vaccuum! Also, being the wierdo that I am, I LOVE seeing all the dirt that I pick up! Kind of gross, but, like I said, I'm a wierdo!
Tyler still doesn't understand why I am so excited, because I'm sure he had Lots of other fun things planned, but I LOVE this gift! I hope you all had a great valentines day too!





7 comments:
Yea Liz you got your vacuum!!!!
It's not the Pink one but I am sure it works just as good if not better! I am so happy for you!
i'm a wierdo too! i LOVE to see the dirt. it makes me feel like it's REALLY working. i'm so glad you got what you wanted. :)
What a great husband! You got what you wanted! That's great. And flowers, too! I love your fancy dinner :)
I am so excited for you!!! What a great gift for you. I know that the vacume is the best gift!!
Yeah for vacuums. Im glad you love yours, I love my Oreck, it is my favorite. What a great, festive dinner setting you put together, I am picking up ideas for next year :)
How cute! What a fun dad you guys have! Thanks for the fun test too. I did it and I'm the same as you. It's fun to do that sort of stuff and post it!
What a fun day. I need a new vacuum BAD. Can I borrow yours? :)
Post a Comment