Saturday, July 17, 2010

Check this out!

So, my brother Nate got married this am to Abby (CONGRATS! We are SO happy for you guys!). Last night we had the wedding dinner and all 6 of the nephews performed for the happy couple. You might have to pause my music on the right side. ENJOY!!

5 comments:

Beth said...

That is the cutest thing EVER!!

Shelley said...

So cute!! They did a great job :)

Mindi D said...

That is hilarious!! I can't stop laughing i love it! Tell them congrats, i loved their annoucement, sooo cute!!

Angela said...

lol that was soooo great, she has her very own fan club!!!

Lisa said...

I had to come over to tell you I met your TWIN today. She's a mom at my girl's ballet class. I told her that she had a twin in AZ but she wasn't as friendly as you and seemed unimpressed - whatever :) I swear she looked JUST like you! So I thought of you today and wanted you to know. This skit is SO CUTE what a fun family you have!