There are also some important things that happened at the beginning of June...mostly with Maddie and Lexi.
Maddie had her dance recital with Jeanne's. She did a ballet to the Sleeping Beauty song. I LOVE her costume! So pretty!
Daddy bought her some beautiful flowers for her beautiful dance!
Maddie and Lexi also had their dance recital from Ms. Tracy's dance group called Dance Addiction. They do jazz, tap and ballet. So cute! These are their parade costumes.
Here is Lexi doing her ballet dance. She is front and center.
Here is Maddie dancing to Hannah Montana "put your hands up, their playing our song, butterflies fly away..."
Here is Lexi doing Tap.
Here is Maddie doing her Tap dance.
What a performer!
Lexi and her BFF, Kira
Here is Lexi, Ms Tracy and Maddie!
Great Job, my little dancers! You did GREAT!
That about sums up June, other than Payton's head situation. And, just a little bit of more information about that...Payton is doing great, his staples are out and you can hardly see a scar! After talking to a few people, I wanted to clear a few things up. People thought we used a regular household stapler...NO, DO NOT USE THOSE!! We had a real stapler from the ER, it was all very sterile, with iodine, Tyler had gloves, and everything was clean. Just as clean as it would have been in the ER. Heehee!
I am headed out of town for a couple of weeks. I will write when I write! :) Hope you are all enjoying your summer!





1 comments:
Cute girls :)
Post a Comment