Yes, I am going back to May. Haha! A couple things I need to make sure I document!
So, first off, Payton's baseball season is OVER!! It actually ended the end of May. He had 2 games and 1 practice every week. It seemed like there was lots of baseball. :) I think I have a pretty good looking baseball player! What do you think?
Here he is pitching
Here he is playing Catcher-the position he played the most
His best buddy, Nicolas
Payton and Coach Tim
Payton and Daddy-He loved to help coach when he could
Here is what the girls looked like after almost every baseball game! DIRTY!!
At the end of the season party, coach gave them all a game ball and talked about the special boys. Payton was nick-named "the Cup Holder" after his "incident" at the beginning of the season! haha!! Here is the team and the coaches with each of their "game ball"
Thanks for the great season, D-backs! Great Job!
Maddie and Payton also had their last day of school. I let them take disposable cameras and some of the shots were pretty funny!
Here is Ms. Skinner, their 2nd grade Teacher. They have already told me that they don't want to be in the same class next year! haha!
Watch out, 3rd Grade!





1 comments:
I love the dirty faces!!!!
Post a Comment