Thursday, July 8, 2010

78' or 112'......hmmmm.....

So, I said in my last post that we were going out of town. Well, I am still up at our Cabin in Pinetop and DON"T want to go home! I am outside and it is 4:00 in the afternoon and it is 78', cloudy, and has been sprinkling on and off all day. OR I could be home in Gilbert where it is 112' today, stuck in my house or swimming in our pool.....Hmmm....You really have to ask? OBVIOUSLY I am staying here. I have to go home for Nate's wedding, but I will hopefully be back right after that for another week. I'm here with my sisters and their kids and it is SO FUN!!
I don't have my cord to attach my camera to my laptop, so here are some pictures from 2 years ago at the cabin. We ALWAYS catch lizards....



And the girls get new skirts that we sew. Actually, this year we let THEM sew their own purses. CUTE!
Anyways, just to let you know where I am, in case you were wondering!
I will post more later. For now, I am going to enjoy the cool weather!

2 comments:

Andrea Gunnell said...

I have been up here for an entire week too. My family actually lives in Show Low and Jared's parents have a cabin in Pinetop also. It has been so nice to be here with family all week enjoying the beautiful weather. Plus Jared had midterms this week so we were able to get away and give him plenty of time to study. I think we'll be spending a lot of time up here while Jared is in school:)

Angela said...

Thanks for rubbing it in. I sooooo want to be where you are right now!!! Have soooo much fun!!!