Note to self...it is WAY easier to blog as it happens, then go back and play catch-up!!! Here is the rest of April!!
We had a "Pinkalicious" birthday party for Alene! Complete with pink EVERYTHING...
Wii Just Dance...
Pink Crown Cupcakes for our pinkalicious princess...
And Fabulous pinkalicious friends!! Happy Birthday, Alene!!
Payton had to "wolf" the whip cream to find his "Wolf!" Great JOB, Payton!
Lexi got her first pedicure...she is hooked!!
Her tootsies are TOO cute!
On April 17th, My best friend, Donelle, her niece, Kelly, me and 28,000 of our closest friends ran the Pat Tillman race!!
it was 4.2 miles...Pat's number was 42...
And the race ended on the 42 yard line at ASU stadium, cause Pat Tillman played for ASU...
It was Donelle's FIRST RACE EVER and she did GREAT!! She would have been faster, but I was holding her back!! Thanks for coming with me, Donelle and Kelly!! Just rest, Donelle! :)
My little niece, Elsie, was born on my birthday! I don't mind sharing my birthday!
Tyler and Chad took the kids up to my Dad's fishing tournament....
Lexi and Jace each got 1st place in their age bracket!
All of the kids did GREAT!! (Please, don't mind the girls hair, I OBVIOUSLY was NOT there!)
And, It snowed!! brrrrrr!!!!
While the boy went to the fishing tournament, me and 4 of my bestest friends went up to Women's Conference at BYU....we drove ALL the way up!! Great job, Chrissy..it was SO windy, they closed the road shortly after we made it through!
It was FREEZING and snowed while we were up there!
But the flowers were beautiful, the friends were amazing and the speakers were uplifting!!
And, the peanut butter cup hot chocolate was TO DIE FOR!! Thanks, Tanisha!!
We also celebrated my birthday in UT by going to a REAL afternoon tea! It was SO fun!!
The raspberry hot chocolate was delish, and the finger sandwiches were VERY good, and the pastries were yummy!! Thanks for the great birthday, gals!!
We also attended a session at the Salt Lake Temple. It was really fun. Here is Chrissy and me in an alcove outside of the temple!
And, the flowers on Temple square were beautiful!
Thanks for the GREAT girls trip Alene, Shelley, Chrissy and Donelle.
And thank you to our husbands for staying home with the kiddos while we were gone! I had a very memorable trip. Hopefully I can take what I heard and be a better wife, mother, friend, and daughter of God!









2 comments:
Wow, what a busy month. Now I can reference your blog to do my own blogging. That is a horrible picture of me after the race...guess it goes along with how I felt. Next time I should train before running? Thanks for a month full of funness:)
LOL I am laughing so hard at the girls hair! I totally know what you mean! Mine show up at ball games, parties, CHURCH looking like that when dad's in charge! But hey, at least they are good daddies :)
Mindi
Post a Comment