Saturday, May 15, 2010

First half of April Update

This will be an update of the first half of April. Hope you all enjoy! :)

I really wanted to have some good ol' fashion fun for April Fools day, so the day began with eggs.....ummm....mini eggs.....
APRIL FOOLS.....it was white chocolate with an M&M!! Yummy!!
Then for a "real" breakfast the kids had cereal, but the milk went in white, but when they stirred it, it turned BLUE......
APRIL FOOLS!!! Hee hee, they did eat their breakfast, and the blue milk tasted completely normal!!!
The kids had a 1/2 day, so I made them lunch when they got home......
Grilled cheese and koolaid!!!
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!.....IT was really toasted pound cake with orange frosting "cheese" and jello for the koolaid-the kids couldn't get it to come up the straw!! It was pretty funny, but they enjoyed it!!
Lexi was in charge of snacks at her class, so I made sushi....
APRIL FOOLS!!!! It was really rice krispy treats rolled around a gummy worm with fruit roll-ups wrapped around the edges. I'm sure the preschoolers didn't get it, but Their teacher thought it was cool, and Tyler thougth it looked pretty cool too. Maddie and Payton thought it looked real too! WOOhooo!!
That was all of my April Fools day pranks....until next year! I'm already beginning to plan!.....Heehee....
For Easter, we went to decorate Jake's grave...and tried to plant grass....

Hi Jake!! We love you and miss you!!!

Here are the Easter pics!!

My studly little man, Payton!

Pretty Princess, Lexi


Sweet and Sassy Maddie....
All of my cute blessings!
Payton LOVES loves LOVES scouts! He got to go to the annual Jamborama with his best buddy, Nicolas.
They had LOTS of fun with all of the different booths and activities, especially making there own slime/goo (such a BOY thing!) and walking this rope bridge!
That is all, for now...I will have another April post coming VERY SOON!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Your April Fools tricks are SO cute! I love checking in on your blog :) I was a cub scout leader for a while and I would have loved having a boy like Payton! He sounds like such a sweetheart.

Angela said...

You are sooooo cute!! I love the april fools food. I need to get it in gear and do more fun stuff like that!!