Wednesday, May 12, 2010

March Update!

Yes, that is right, I am going back to March to update! Haha! Mostly for journaling purposes, but you all get to be involved! :)

Actually, back in February, Maddie got glasses! Check out how CUTE she looks!

We love the pose too!


I also got a NEW STOVE!! It is a flat top, and WAY better than our old one. You had to really watch it because it cooked lots hotter was not a flat top. I am sooo happy! I'm convinced that the reason my cooking isn't very good was because of our stinky old stove.....ummm....I don't know if the cooking is any better with the new one, but I do like to clean it! :)
So, this is what my March Calendar looked like:
Notice the week of March 14-19th-COMPLETELY EMPTY!!! Yes, that was spring break!! And, I LOVED not having ANYTHING planned, so on Monday, about noon, Denise (my sis) and I decided to take a road trip to Safford to visit my sister Heather! Our other sister, Julie, came too, so it was us girls with all of our kids! We left at 2pm and stayed until Wed! We had a BLAST!! Brandon and Heather were sooooo nice to let us literally invade their house with 10 kids! :)
The kids found a big hole near Heather's house and had fun digging and playing forts, or something!
The last day we were there we went to some Natural hot springs. The kids had fun covering up with "healing mud"
The we had fun swimming in this massive naturally hot pool!! So fun!!
Lexi literally slept like this ALL night long! Haha!!
Tyler bought me these BEAUTIFUL flowers!! I had to get pictures of them because they were red roses, but they looked like lace, with crinkled edges and white coloring all over them! Thanks, Tyler, they are Beautiful!! I love you!
And last, but Certainly not least, my little brother, Nate, is ENGAGED!! Yes, that is right!! He met this Super sweet gal named Abby and they are just so cute and in love! We are soo excited to have her be a part of our family, even if we have only met her once! :) Aren't they sooo cute!
Here is a preview of some of their engagement shots. I love love LOVE her shoes!
They will be married July 17th here!! Yeah!! We love weddings!!
Welcome to the family, Abby! We are so excited!
So, that is it for March....stay tuned for April, probably a 2 part series! :)

0 comments: