So, our friends have been wanting to go hiking, so Feb 6th we finally got a chance to go! We went to the base of the Superstition Mountains and did a trail called the Treasure Trail. It was about 2.5 miles, and the kids did GREAT!!
It is a fun hike, and a beautiful view from the top of the trail! It really only goes to the base of the Superstition Mountains, but still, very fun!
I love this photo of kids striking a pose! This was the top of the trail. Check out that background!
This past weekend (President's Day) I took the kiddos up to my parents cabin in Pinetop to play in the snow. There was still TONS of snow! at least 2 feet!! It was getting a bit icy because it was getting warm, but we had SO much fun playing in the snow! Payton went snowboarding with my Dad up at Sunrise, then Maddie learned how on the hill outside our cabin,
and then Lexi tried as well.
Yes, this is Lexi snowboarding. She LOVED it! Watch out, Shawn White, Lexi is coming after you!
I have video and will try to upload it.
Me and Lexi
Lexi LOVED sledding...Check out her face! Cousin Addy is behind her!
It was warm enough that the kids would go out to play in the snow for 2-3 hours at a time! It was GREAT! Thanks for the fun trip, gals!





2 comments:
I always get homesick for AZ this time of year, so I love seeing these pictures :) What fun memories for your family!
Skylee is a HUGE snowboarder, you tell Lexie anytime she wants to come to Utah and board with Sky, she's more than welcome :)
Post a Comment