Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Come JOIN me!!


Hi Everyone!!

In just a couple of weeks is Ethan's Run!! Ethan was one of Jake's little buddies (At least, I know they were before they were born, and now that they are both in Heaven. They never met here on earth). Ethan was born just 2 weeks after Jake passed away, and had the same heart condition Jake had. Ethan passed away at 6 months old, and now his amazing mom, Heidi, has put together a run to benefit the heart unit up at St Joes. There is a 10k and a 2 mile fun run. If you don't want to do either of the runs, you can always just come and get a pancake breakfast, have fun, and donate to Ethan's run. Go to Heidi's blog to see his story.
This run is Feb 20th and will be GREAT! I am planning on doing the 10k-it will be my FIRST EVER!! I am very excited. Come join me!! It is only $20 for the 10k-YOU CAN DO IT!!
GO HERE to register.
See ya there!

2 comments:

Greg and Heidi said...

I am sooo excited you are running! FYI, I had to change it to a 1 miler for the fun run, now anybody can for sure do that one. I will be doing the 10k w/ you!

The Van Fam said...

I just left a donation on your blog, I know its not much but hope it helps! I would love to help with the blankets too if you need it! I am so excited for the run! 2 weeks, can wait! I wish I would have got the chance to meet little Jake but I love reading about him on your blog.