Monday, December 8, 2008

Lexi, Lexi, Lexi!!!


So, My little Lexi is just the funniest thing ever! She is constantly entertaining us and doing silly things. She comes up with the most random things EVER!!! She has started letting me do her hair in different "styles" and she loves the messy bun because it is up out of her face and she feels like a ballerina. Here is one where I got REALLY creative!
Mind you, it took almost a whole Dora the Explorer episode to finish, but she was really patient, and it turned out pretty cute! I got the idea from this Hair blog You will get great ideas, and be VERY inspired!!

So, Lexi doesn't really like to get dressed in "normal" clothes, she likes to be wearing either her dance clothes, or her swimsuit! Normally, I will dress her in the morning in regular clothes, but she always ends up in her dance clothes or swimsuit! She will take her naps, but before she falls asleep she will find her swimsuit or dance outfit and put it on. Yesterday after naps she wanted to go ride her bike, so I told her she had to have shoes on, and this is what she came out in!!
She is too funny! And, yes, it is December, and it was cold outside, but she thought she was SO pretty in her swimsuit and Sunday shoes!

My little girl is just TOO funny!! I hope you enjoy too!!

6 comments:

Kristy F. said...

She is too adorable! How funny. It's all about what makes her happy. And if it makes you happy too, then all the better :)

Alleman Family said...

That's adorable!! Don't you remember the days when you put your suit on in the morning and had it on ALL day long!! What a fun time we had swimming all summer long. Now, December... that's a different story! :)

J and L Palmer said...

haha that is so cute. december in a swim suit and shoes. only in arizona!

Bella Beginnings said...

She is so funny. seriously Lexi just makes me laugh something wonderful will always come out of her mouth! Such wit!

Alleman Family said...

We're actually going to be there in time for the Cox party... so I'll talk to you then and lets do lunch or something!

dezertgirlaz said...

Lexi is awesome and I love that you just let her be her! I miss her tons!