Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dancing Queens!!

We had a cousin's dance a couple weeks ago to celebrate my grandparents 100th birthdays this year and Lexi and Maddie had a blast doing the "hamster" dance! This video was pretty cute! I can totally see Maddie loving dances, just like I did! I hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Alleman Family said...

Liz, that is ADORABLE! What a fun time you guys must have had. Thanks for the video!

Donelle said...

I lOVE it. They are so cute...and yes, they will love dance and be so good at it just like you!

dezertgirlaz said...

That video is so cute, I am just wondering why you have never shown us the "Hamster" Dance yet?! I'm thinking at Christmas time the Hamster dance will need to be done!

Unknown said...

I can't believe your Grandparents are 100 years old! I am assuming they are still alive. That is awesome.