I have the BEST friend EVER!! My BFF Donelle made this ADORABLE, CUTE apron for me,
just because!! She is in Texas and knew I had a really bad time, and this was what she sent, since she couldn't mail herself to me! It has a really long sash that wraps around the front and makes a really cute big bow in the back! Maddie and Lexi saw me wearing it, and of course, wanted to wear theirs! We had lots of fun making breadsticks, wearing our cute aprons!
Thanks, Donelle, this really made my day/week/etc, and I think of you everytime I wear it! You are the BEST and I miss you TONS!!!





7 comments:
Okay, so now that I'm crying...I'm so glad you like it. I thought it was pretty cute and would look even cuter on you!! And, of course, it does! I love that I can see that little belly and I can't wait to see it/you for reals. Glad it put a bandaid on your bad day. Wish I was there:)
super cute!!! good friends are really the best. how would we ever get by without them?!
love the apron! hope everything is going well!
what a special friend you have! :)
That is the cutest apron ever! Friends know just how to save the day!
I love it! Donelle is the best and so are you. The apron is so cute Liz. Its makes the world of difference to have good friends.
way cute aprons. We missed you at the parade today!
Post a Comment