Monday, December 15, 2008

Nutcracker Ballet

We have a tradition of always attending the Ballet Etudes Nutcracker Ballet. This was the company I used to dance with, and it is perfect for little girls, so every year, right after Thanksgiving we get into our Christmas dresses and go! This was Lexi's first year and she LOVED it! She kept asking when she could get up on the stage to dance! These are all the girls:

Maddie, Savanna, Kaeli, Lexi and Paige. We had a great time!

They also got to meet Santa and sit on his lap!


Here are me, my girls, Savanna, and 2 of my sisters, Heather and Katie!

Here we are in the Theater. It is beautiful and elegant!!
Afterwards, we were lucky enough to go up to meet Clara. Lexi was in awe and couldn't stop staring at Clara! It was so cute!


Afterwards we always go out for icecream! Yummy! Apparently, the lady making the cones thought that a cute 3 year old in a beautiful dress needed a MASSIVELY HUGE .50 ice cream cone!! :) Lexi, of course, loved it!

5 comments:

Donelle said...

I can't wait to start going with you. Looks like so much fun. I know Kira would just love it.

dezertgirlaz said...

I love that you do this with your girls, what a fun tradition! Your girls are just so dang cute and getting so big! 50 cool Mom points to you! You are awesome!

Bella Beginnings said...

sad that we missed the party! Looks like it was so much fun. Next year right?

J and L Palmer said...

yummy ice cream! looks like so much fun!

idahohubers said...

Oh my, that cone is awesome! In all my years I still haven't seen the nutcracker ballet - SAD, I know. I've wanted to see it since forever but I only want to see it there. It looks like you had a wonderful night!